You have the option of returning your graduation gown and receiving your deposit on Saturday, 27 April 2019, from 2.00pm to 5.15pm at Auditorium 4, Level 3.
You may also return the gown on Monday 29 April 2019 and Tuesday, 30 April 2019 from 2.00pm to 7.00pm at Studio Room (Opposite Auditorium One), Level 7, Spine.
Please produce your Confirmation Slip with gown for verification. The staff on duty will check for any damages on the gown and proceed to the Finance Counter to collect your RM100.00 deposit if there are no additional charges imposed.
- All graduates are required to return the gown within the stipulated date given above.
- Any gown damage or loss (defined as torn/tattered/stained/discoloured or in conditions of not fit to be worn for graduation) will be charged accordingly (refer graduation gown pricing).
- A late penalty of RM 50.00 will be deducted from the deposit for any gowns that are returned after 30 April 2019.
- The deposit of RM 100.00 will be forfeited if the gown is returned after 30 May 2019. Any non-returned gown will be charged accordingly (refer graduation gown pricing).
Graduation Gown Pricing
- Gown: RM 310 ( USD 85 )
- Hood: RM 140 ( USD 40 )
- MortarBoard: RM 100 ( USD 30 )